This website owned by Greater Manchester Combined Authority.
This website was last updated in April 2015. The website includes case studies and report for the Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority LIFE+ Up and Forward recycling project which ran from 2014 to 2015. This website is for reference purposes only and will be unpublished on 31 March 2021.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website is not accessible. This includes:
- You cannot skip the main navigation menu using a keyboard
- You cannot expand the dropdown options on the main navigation menu using a keyboard
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Documents such as PDFS are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Some images do not have alt text
- Some pages don’t use headings correctly
- Colour contrast is not sufficient on some pages
- Default text size is too small
- Videos do not have transcripts or captions
- Some links are not descriptive
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format:
Call 0161 778 7000
Greater Manchester Combined Authority
56 Oxford Street
We’ll consider your request and get back to you.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
As this website will be unpublished on the 31 March 2021 we will not be conducting any fixes. However, if you need access to information such as a case study or report, please contact us.
telephone 0161 778 7000
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) (opens in a new tab)
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are D/deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment. To access this call 18002 0161 778 7000. If there is a specific number you wish to call add the prefix of 18002 to enable Text Relay.
Our offices have access to an audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
This statement was prepared on 16th September 2020. It was last updated on 17th September 2020.